July 29, 2020
What would you do today to bring you lots of JOY?
Can’t think of anything to bring you joy today because of your stress? Well, I did a short survey for you some of my clients:
- Eat ice-cold chocolate
- Two hours on the tennis court, with my new racket and a fastball machine
- Sit in a pile of 2-week old puppies
- Drive my dad’s 1957 Chevy with the top down
- Sleep really really late
- Eat a big mound of my grandma’s mashed potatoes and gravy
- Walk by the Charles River in Boston
Get your imagination going and come up with some joyful thoughts. I’ve decided to try a new recipe of crusted chicken with Marsala curry powder with chickpeas and spinach. Yup, I am already hungry. Joy and hope reduce stress and help us remember the good “stuff”. Then as we remember, we can plan more and shift our current attitude to something joyful.
Be well, be safe, find peace.
May I help? CoachNatalie@NatalieManor.com
Natalie R. Manor
Natalie R. Manor is a consultant, executive business coach, speaker, 5 time author and extraordinary facilitator. Her consulting firm, Natalie Manor & Associates NMA, has attracted global success seeking clients and organizations for 30+ years.